Posted on Sun, 09 Apr 2017 22:36:57 -0400
The GCKA Soccer Tournament is ready to kick off on the 6th of May, 2017. Please note the details of the Soccer tournament:
1. Registration for the Soccer Tournament is now open and will close on April 22nd at 10 PM EST.
2. Click this Soccer Tournament Registration link to register for the tournament. The full name and active membership id are mandatory for all players. We strongly request each participant to take the responsibility of verifying and renewing their GCKA membership status (if inactive) before registering for the tournament.
3. Registration Fee for the tournament is $20 per participant. Participants can pay the registration fee online via Paypal link below.
4. All registrations and payments must be done before April 22nd at 10 PM EST. No walk ins will be permitted. The registration may close sooner, if we receive the enough number of participants before April 22nd. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
5. We are organizing a friendly soccer match for the youth (age: 10 to 16 years) on May 20th 2017. Please send an email to the youth soccer coordinator, Joyel Puthuparambil (email@example.com) for further details if your child is interested in this match. There will be no registration fee for the youth soccer match.
Only active members are eligible to participate in any GCKA event. If not an active GCKA member, the interested participants can use the Paypal link on the GCKA website to renew the membership, following which they can proceed and make the Paypal payment for the tournament.